Skip to main content

Archive - Oct 15, 2012 - News Article

Date
Type

Area man escaped injury in weekend house fire

October 15, 2012

The home of George Chester, located in the 700 block of Witte Street in Poteau, caught fire at approximately 4 a.m. Saturday morning. According to Poteau Fire Chief Jon Pickel, a postal worker on her way to work saw the fire and was able to wake Chester up and help him get out of the home before he was injured.
The fire is under investigation by the Oklahoma State Fire Marshal's Office.

S M T W T F S
 
 
 
 
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Add to calendar
In pregame warm-ups, one could tell that this game was going to be a battle of quarterbacks,...
The Panama Razorbacks saw their Cinderella season come to a screeching halt Friday night with a 74-...
District 4A-4 Standings Team District Overall +/- Fort Gibson-x 7-0 10-0 +100 Tulsa Metro Christian...

 

Classified Ads

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes