Skip to main content

Afternoon Fire

January 6, 2012

A house on Whitney St. in Poteau suffered major damage after the home caught fire Wednesday afternoon. According to Poteau Fire Chief John Pickle the fire appeared to have been caused by an electrical space heater. No one was home at the time of the fire. Poteau Fire Department put out the blaze while the Poteau Police Department detoured traffic on the heavily traveled roadway.
PDN photo by Kim ross

S M T W T F S
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
 
Add to calendar
TALIHINA — The Talihina Golden Tigers got their basketball season off and running Tuesday night...
KINTA — The Kinta Lady Eagles used a strong fourth quarter to rally for a 49-45 home victory over...
WILBURTON — The Pocola Indians had a rough outing Tuesday night as they lost to the homestanding...

 

Classified Ads

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes