Skip to main content

Afternoon Fire

January 6, 2012

A house on Whitney St. in Poteau suffered major damage after the home caught fire Wednesday afternoon. According to Poteau Fire Chief John Pickle the fire appeared to have been caused by an electrical space heater. No one was home at the time of the fire. Poteau Fire Department put out the blaze while the Poteau Police Department detoured traffic on the heavily traveled roadway.
PDN photo by Kim ross

S M T W T F S
 
 
 
 
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
 
Add to calendar
The Talihina Golden Tigers, who are ranked second in the Class A Poll for the second straight week...
The Bokoshe Tigers football team is hoping the third time will be the charm on their season-...
Last Friday night’s 26-20 loss to the Sallisaw-Central Tigers at George Ollie Stadium was about as...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes