Skip to main content

Afternoon Fire

January 6, 2012

A house on Whitney St. in Poteau suffered major damage after the home caught fire Wednesday afternoon. According to Poteau Fire Chief John Pickle the fire appeared to have been caused by an electrical space heater. No one was home at the time of the fire. Poteau Fire Department put out the blaze while the Poteau Police Department detoured traffic on the heavily traveled roadway.
PDN photo by Kim ross

S M T W T F S
 
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
31
 
 
Add to calendar
Although it’s not for the Class 4A state title, Friday night’s game has the feel of such a contest...
The Pocola Indians will look to bounce back from last week’s Senior Night home loss to Vian with a...
The Carl Albert State College Vikings will open their 2014-15 basketball season on the road in the...

 

Classified Ads

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes