Skip to main content

Afternoon Fire

January 6, 2012

A house on Whitney St. in Poteau suffered major damage after the home caught fire Wednesday afternoon. According to Poteau Fire Chief John Pickle the fire appeared to have been caused by an electrical space heater. No one was home at the time of the fire. Poteau Fire Department put out the blaze while the Poteau Police Department detoured traffic on the heavily traveled roadway.
PDN photo by Kim ross

S M T W T F S
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
31
 
 
 
 
 
Add to calendar
Last season, the Whitesboro Bulldogs basketball team found itself one win from making the Class B...
Editor's note: Snow canceled all of Friday's playoff games. The new schedule is listed below...
Little did Cameron High School senior baseball pitcher Samuel Humphries know when he pitched in...

 

Classified Ads

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes