Skip to main content

Afternoon Fire

January 6, 2012

A house on Whitney St. in Poteau suffered major damage after the home caught fire Wednesday afternoon. According to Poteau Fire Chief John Pickle the fire appeared to have been caused by an electrical space heater. No one was home at the time of the fire. Poteau Fire Department put out the blaze while the Poteau Police Department detoured traffic on the heavily traveled roadway.
PDN photo by Kim ross

S M T W T F S
 
 
 
 
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Add to calendar
After a week off from high school basketball, there will be just enough to satisfy your fancy. The...
Panama's Ches Brown won his first Poteau Daily News’ Pigskin Picks Contest of the season last week...
The Talihina Golden Tigers had their second straight undefeated regular season on the gridiron, and...

 

Classified Ads

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes