Skip to main content

Afternoon Fire

January 6, 2012

A house on Whitney St. in Poteau suffered major damage after the home caught fire Wednesday afternoon. According to Poteau Fire Chief John Pickle the fire appeared to have been caused by an electrical space heater. No one was home at the time of the fire. Poteau Fire Department put out the blaze while the Poteau Police Department detoured traffic on the heavily traveled roadway.
PDN photo by Kim ross

S M T W T F S
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
31
 
 
 
 
Add to calendar
Tuesday Class B District Baseball Tournament at Buffalo Valley Whitesboro 11, Bokoshe 3 Buffalo...
Baseball Class B District Tournament at Leflore's John Ward Field Leflore 11, McCurtain 0 Leflore...
Heavener’s Jodie Hill was voted the Most Valuable Player of last week’s 2015 LeFlore County Slow-...

 

Classified Ads

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes