Skip to main content

Afternoon Fire

January 6, 2012

A house on Whitney St. in Poteau suffered major damage after the home caught fire Wednesday afternoon. According to Poteau Fire Chief John Pickle the fire appeared to have been caused by an electrical space heater. No one was home at the time of the fire. Poteau Fire Department put out the blaze while the Poteau Police Department detoured traffic on the heavily traveled roadway.
PDN photo by Kim ross

S M T W T F S
 
 
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
31
 
Add to calendar
ROFF — Since Saturday’s three-way at Cameron with Dale was rained out, the Wister Wildcats went two...
When I first heard the news of Adrian Peterson being arrested for child abuse, I thought, it can't...
ADA — Poteau’s Kandace Standridge, who was the Class 4A 800-meter run state champion, won the East...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes