Skip to main content

Afternoon Fire

January 6, 2012

A house on Whitney St. in Poteau suffered major damage after the home caught fire Wednesday afternoon. According to Poteau Fire Chief John Pickle the fire appeared to have been caused by an electrical space heater. No one was home at the time of the fire. Poteau Fire Department put out the blaze while the Poteau Police Department detoured traffic on the heavily traveled roadway.
PDN photo by Kim ross

S M T W T F S
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
31
 
 
 
Add to calendar
The Poteau Pirates football team will get one more shot at ironing out the kinks before playing...
A six-run sixth inning propeled the Muldrow Lady Bulldogs to a 10-6 come-from-behind win over the...
HOWE — Cameron pitcher Dillon Jackson struck out 12 batter and threw a one-hitter as the...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes