Skip to main content

Early morning fire damages Bokoshe home

February 18, 2013

A home on Tanksley Road near Bokoshe was damaged by fire early Monday morning.

Several volunteer fire departments responded to a house fire on Tanksley Road near Bokoshe Monday morning.
According to fire officials, the home has been unoccupied for several years. No utilities were connected at the house.
The fire occurred at approximately 1 a.m. Monday morning and reignited around 10:30 a.m.
The fire is under investigation according to an investigator with the Oklahoma State Fire Marshal's Office.

S M T W T F S
 
 
 
 
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Add to calendar
It probably seems like forever since the Poteau Pirates were at Costner Stadium. That will change...
The Arkoma Mustangs felt like they let one get away last week against Gans in the District B-4...
After not being home since last season, the Pocola Indians finally will get to play in their...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes