Skip to main content

Early morning fire damages Bokoshe home

February 18, 2013

A home on Tanksley Road near Bokoshe was damaged by fire early Monday morning.

Several volunteer fire departments responded to a house fire on Tanksley Road near Bokoshe Monday morning.
According to fire officials, the home has been unoccupied for several years. No utilities were connected at the house.
The fire occurred at approximately 1 a.m. Monday morning and reignited around 10:30 a.m.
The fire is under investigation according to an investigator with the Oklahoma State Fire Marshal's Office.

S M T W T F S
 
 
 
 
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
31
 
 
 
 
 
 
Add to calendar
Saturday Tri-State Speedway Pocola Editor's note: In the results and point standings in each...
The Pocola High School Softball Booster Club will meet at 6 p.m. Monday on the bleachers at the...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes