Skip to main content

House damaged in weekend fire

January 28, 2013

A home on Grady Street in Poteau was damaged by fire Saturday night.

A home was damaged by fire Saturday night in Poteau.
According to Poteau Fire Chief Jon Pickel, an electric space heater is likely to blame for the blaze at 1005 Grady St. The fire occurred at approximately 5:15 p.m. Saturday.
Pickel said the space heater was located in the doorway between a bedroom and the living room. The fire spread to the front porch of the residence doing extensive damage, said the chief.
No one was home at the time of the fire.

S M T W T F S
 
 
 
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
Add to calendar
KISSIMMEE, Fla. — There are times when nothing comes easy, just ask the Wildcats softball team. The...
There is one OK Kids state baseball title coming to LeFlore County for 2014. The Wister Wildcats...
The final session of the 2014 Choctaw Country Club Junior Golf Clinic will take place from 9 to 11...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes