Skip to main content

House damaged in weekend fire

January 28, 2013

A home on Grady Street in Poteau was damaged by fire Saturday night.

A home was damaged by fire Saturday night in Poteau.
According to Poteau Fire Chief Jon Pickel, an electric space heater is likely to blame for the blaze at 1005 Grady St. The fire occurred at approximately 5:15 p.m. Saturday.
Pickel said the space heater was located in the doorway between a bedroom and the living room. The fire spread to the front porch of the residence doing extensive damage, said the chief.
No one was home at the time of the fire.

S M T W T F S
 
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
31
 
 
Add to calendar
Tuesday Class B District Baseball Tournament at Buffalo Valley Whitesboro 11, Bokoshe 3 Buffalo...
Baseball Class B District Tournament at Leflore's John Ward Field Leflore 11, McCurtain 0 Leflore...
Heavener’s Jodie Hill was voted the Most Valuable Player of last week’s 2015 LeFlore County Slow-...

 

Classified Ads

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes