Skip to main content

House damaged in weekend fire

January 28, 2013

A home on Grady Street in Poteau was damaged by fire Saturday night.

A home was damaged by fire Saturday night in Poteau.
According to Poteau Fire Chief Jon Pickel, an electric space heater is likely to blame for the blaze at 1005 Grady St. The fire occurred at approximately 5:15 p.m. Saturday.
Pickel said the space heater was located in the doorway between a bedroom and the living room. The fire spread to the front porch of the residence doing extensive damage, said the chief.
No one was home at the time of the fire.

S M T W T F S
 
 
 
 
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
31
 
 
 
 
 
 
Add to calendar
The Talihina Golden Tigers scored six touchdowns in their first 29 plays in last Thursday night’s...
The good news for the Bokoshe Tigers so far this preseason is that they haven’t scrimmaged anybody...
The Poteau Pirates will have one last chance to take care of the chinks in the armor before meeting...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes