Skip to main content

Memorial Bug Run

September 16, 2011

The Second Annual
Ricky D. Hill Memorial
Bug Run will be this
Saturday, September 17 at
Corgill’s Yamaha at 2010
North Broadway in Poteau.
Sign in starts at 8 p.m. and
departures begin at 9 p.m.
All motorcycles, cars, and
trucks are welcome, so
long as they can maintain
highway speeds. The entry
fee is $20 per driver plus
$5 for every passenger.
The route for this year’s
Bug Run will start at
Corgill’s Yamaha in Poteau
and continue on to
Heavener before going
through Wister and returning
to Corgill’s Yamaha.
Alcohol, drugs, and bad
attitudes are not permitted
at the event. Food and
drink will be available
during the event.
A sticker will be placed
on the headlights of participating
vehicles and the
person with the most bugs
on their sticker at the end
of the ride will receive 25
percent of the pot. The remaining 75 percent will be
used to help LeFlore County citizens in crisis.
This year’s Bug Run is sponsored by Corgill’s
Motorsports, Walmart, Sam’s Club, Razorback Quik-
Mart, and many other local businesses.
For more information, contact Harold “Lucky” Magee
at (918) 839-6412.

Classified Ads

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes