Skip to main content

Morning fire damages Poteau duplexes

November 27, 2012

A morning fire at a duplex located in the 500 block of Dewey Avenue in Poteau has left two families homeless.

Two families are homeless following a morning fire at a duplex located on the 500 block of Dewey Avenue in Poteau.
Both apartments were occupied at the time of the fire. According to Vernon King, one of the tenants, he woke up and smelled smoke so he woke his neighbor and told him to get out of the house.
No one was injured in the fire. Poteau Fire Department was able to contain the fire to the attic of the home.

S M T W T F S
 
 
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
31
 
Add to calendar
OXNARD, Calif. (AP) — Tony Romo paused to add up how long it would take to coddle his surgically...
Nine LeFlore County athletes will get one more taste of high school competition next week in the...
The Pocola High School Softball Booster Club will meet at 6 p.m. Monday on the bleachers at the...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes