Skip to main content

Morning fire damages Poteau duplexes

November 27, 2012

A morning fire at a duplex located in the 500 block of Dewey Avenue in Poteau has left two families homeless.

Two families are homeless following a morning fire at a duplex located on the 500 block of Dewey Avenue in Poteau.
Both apartments were occupied at the time of the fire. According to Vernon King, one of the tenants, he woke up and smelled smoke so he woke his neighbor and told him to get out of the house.
No one was injured in the fire. Poteau Fire Department was able to contain the fire to the attic of the home.

S M T W T F S
 
 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
31
 
 
 
Add to calendar
BOKOSHE — Keota's Jace Welch had a whopping 46 points as the Lions tamed the Bokoshe Tigers by a...
BOKOSHE — The Bokoshe Lady Tigers made it 2-for-2 so far this week, with Friday's road game against...
The LeFlore County Soccer Association’s spring 2015 registration is now opened. Registration closes...

 

Classified Ads

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes