Skip to main content

Morning fire damages Poteau duplexes

November 27, 2012

A morning fire at a duplex located in the 500 block of Dewey Avenue in Poteau has left two families homeless.

Two families are homeless following a morning fire at a duplex located on the 500 block of Dewey Avenue in Poteau.
Both apartments were occupied at the time of the fire. According to Vernon King, one of the tenants, he woke up and smelled smoke so he woke his neighbor and told him to get out of the house.
No one was injured in the fire. Poteau Fire Department was able to contain the fire to the attic of the home.

S M T W T F S
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
11
 
12
 
13
 
14
 
15
 
16
 
17
 
18
 
19
 
20
 
21
 
22
 
23
 
24
 
25
 
26
 
27
 
28
 
29
 
30
 
 
 
 
 
 
Add to calendar
In the post game huddle two things were said. Senior lineman Mark Garner said, “I have never been...
SPIRO — Led by D.T Neal’s four touchdowns, the Spiro Bulldogs downed the Heavener Wolves 46-14 on...
PAOLI — There are no more winless teams in LeFlore County on the gridiron. The Bokoshe Tigers got...

 

Classified Ads

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes