Poteau ISD #29
Special Board of Education Meeting
12:00 p.m. June 29, 2012
Bert Corr Administrative Building - 100 Mockingbird Lane
Poteau, Okla. 74953
NOTE: The Poteau Board of Education may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table, or decide not to vote on any item on this agenda.
II. Call meeting to order and roll call.
III. Recognition of guests.
IV. Items - Year end encumbrances for 2012-2013 school year.
1. Information - encumbrances to close out 2012-2013 school year will be presented for board approval.
2. Recommendation - The board vote to approve the encumbrances for 2012-2013 as presented.
VI. Executive session.
Proposed Executive Session to discuss, to employ, to re-employ/not employ, or table consideration on personnel for 2012-2013 school year; to accept or not accept personnel resignations so the board can return to open session and vote to employ, re-employ/not employ, or table employment on personnel listed and accept or not accept resignations for positions listed.(Title 25, Section 307 (1) and (7).)
1. Vote to convene into Executive session
A. Discuss the resignation(s) of employee(s) and any resignations submitted since the posting of this agenda - Regina Wylie, PKMS Family and Consumer Sciences
2. Vote to acknowledge the board has returned from Executive Session to Open Session.
3. Executive Session Compliance Statement by Board President.
4. Vote to approve any resignation(s) submitte4d since the posting of this agenda - Regina Wylie, PKMS Family and Consumer Sciences.