Enrollment dates and the first day for 2013 summer and fall classes at Carl Albert State College have been announced with enrollment beginning in April.
Pre-enrollment dates include:
• Current CASC sophomores Wednesday, April 3, through Friday, May 10.
• Any current CASC students, Thursday, April 4, through Friday, May 10.
• New, returning and transfer students, Monday, April 8, through Friday, May 10.
• Concurrent students, Thursday, April 11, through Friday, May 10.
Additional enrollment dates include:
• Late enrollment for summer, Monday, May 20, through Friday, May 31.
Late enrollment for fall, Tuesday, May 20, through Tuesday, Aug. 20.
The first day of summer classes is Thursday, May 30. The fall semester begins Wednesday, Aug. 14.
Students are encouraged to take care of as much as possible and as early as possible. This includes financial aid and enrolling for classes. Current students may enroll using Vikeconnect or with an academic advisor, and should examine the online Degree Audit available in Vikeconnect to verify degree completion. Final degree checks are done in the Office of Admissions, and confirm graduation status. Students should have a final degree check done before pre-enrollment.
New students who apply for admissions must submit credentials for continuing with enrollment, including test scores, high school and/or other college transcripts. The first stop for new students on the Poteau campus is the Admissions Office in Hemphill Hall. Students also can go through the admissions and enrollment process at the Sallisaw campus.