The Howe School Reunion/Banquet will be held Saturday, May 18, at Howe Public Schools.
All graduates, former classmates, teachers, staff, and their families are invited. The event will be first come, first served with admission $10 at the door. Yearly alumni dues are $1, payable to Howe Alumni Organization.
The doors will open at 10 a.m. in the cafeteria and close at 2 p.m. reopening at 5 p.m. The meal will be served from 6-7 p.m., and reunion attire will be casual. The meal will include, potato salad, cole slaw, baked beans, rolls, dessert and drinks.
A silent auction will be held. The goal is to raise enough money to restore and display all the senior class pictures. Everyone attending is asked to consider bringing an item to donate to the auction on the day of the event.
Class meetings can start as early as 10 a.m. and end at 2 p.m. or when your group is ready to join the others in the auditorium. Group meeting will be in the auditorium at 2 p.m. Please contact Donna Sliger-McKinney at (918) 385-2201 for location and details of class plans.
Superintendent Scott Parks will offer tours for anyone interested in seeing the campus and hearing the plans for change. All tours start in the auditorium and end in the auditorium. Look for posted times on the doors of each building.
1. Senior Citizen Luncheon – all ages are invited to attend. Contact Vickie Jirash at 918-658-5464 for information.
2. Decoration at the Howe Cemetery is Sunday, May 19th (the 3rd Sunday in May).
3. Kindergarten graduation is Thursday, May 16th at 6:30pm
8th Grade graduation is Thursday, May 16th at 8pm
High School Graduation is Friday, May 17th at 8pm
*LOCATION for all will be the new Gym
The Alumni Scholarship Fund is still active and accepting donations. These donations will be accepted at any time and may be given to any of the following Alumni officers:
• President – Mary Parham: P.O. Box 1127, Roland, OK 74954
• Vice President - Janie Vincent: P.O. Box 82, Cameron, OK 74932
• Treasurer – Jay Neugin: P.O. Box 68, Howe, OK 74940
Forever a Lion,
Class of 1991
Phone 479-739-2078 *Feel free to call anytime with questions