The following projects will impact travel on major highways from Friday, Dec. 21 through Tuesday, Dec. 25. For turnpike info contact the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority at 405-425-3600 or pikepass.com. Reminder: ODOT offices will be closed Monday, Dec. 24 and Tuesday, Dec. 25.
I-35 narrowed at US-64 in Perry, Noble Co.
I-35 is narrowed to one lane in each direction at US-64 (Fir St.) in Perry.
US-60 narrowed in Enid, Garfield Co.
US-60 is narrowed near the US-64/US-412 junction in Enid.
I-40 narrowed near Henryetta, Okmulgee and Okfuskee Counties
I-40 is narrowed to one lane in each direction between US-75 near Okemah and Henryetta.
US-69 narrowed north of Eufaula, McIntosh Co.
US-69 is narrowed to one lane in each direction between SH-150 north of Eufaula and three miles south of SH-9 in Eufaula.
US-69B closed in Durant, Bryan Co.
US-69B is closed just south of US-70 in Durant for bridge work.
US-70 narrowed in Durant, Bryan Co.
Eastbound US-70 is narrowed to one lane west of US-69 in Durant.
Oklahoma City Metro
I-35 narrowed at N.E. 50th St. today
Northbound I-35 will be narrowed to one lane at N.E. 50th St. from 9 a.m. to noon today for guardrail repairs. Drivers should plan extra travel time and consider an alternate route.
I-44 narrowed near N.W. 10th St. today
The right lane of eastbound I-44 will be closed between N.W. 10th St. and N.W. 23rd St. from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. today for surface repairs.
For a map of major construction projects in Tulsa visit: http://ow.ly/fs4Q0 
I-244/US-169 corridor – I-244 closed at 129th E. Ave.
Expect significant delays in this corridor, especially during peak travel times. Locate an alternate route if possible.
· All lanes of eastbound I-244 are closed between 129th E. Ave. and the I-44 junction; use southbound US-169 to eastbound I-44 as a detour.
· Various lane closures east and westbound I-244 between the I-44 split to near Memorial Drive.
I-244/Arkansas bridge replacement project – traffic shifted, ramps closed at SW corner Inner Dispersal Loop
Drivers should be alert as crews move westbound I-244 traffic off the detour route and onto the new multi-modal bridge over the Arkansas River south of downtown Tulsa. After 6 a.m. Thursday, westbound I-244 is expected to have three open lanes, and eastbound I-244 will continue to have two open lanes until further notice. Even though traffic is shifted to this new bridge, drivers should remain alert to crews, equipment and reduced speeds on both the east and westbound bridges in this corridor
The following ramp closures will remain in place until further notice:
· Westbound US-64/SH-51 off-ramp to eastbound I-244/westbound US-64/SH-51 (south to west leg IDL)
· Southbound US-75/westbound US-64/SH-51 ramp to westbound I-244/southbound US-75
· Eastbound I-244 on-ramp from 17th St., and various lane closures on 17th St.
· Westbound I-244 on-ramp from 7th St.
I-244 ramp to US-75 closed (NE corner of the IDL)
The westbound I-244 off-ramp to southbound US-75 (NE corner IDL) is closed; follow the north and west legs of the IDL for access to southbound US-75 or eastbound US-64/SH-51. The northbound US-75 on-ramp from 2nd St. is also closed.
I-44/Lewis Ave. corridor closures
· Be alert to reduced speed limits on I-44 in the Lewis Ave. corridor.
· All lanes of north and southbound Lewis Ave. are closed at the I-44 junction. Use Harvard Ave. or Peoria Ave. as detours.