Ciera Crank and Mollie McGee, who work for LeFlore County Emergency Medical Services (EMS) out of the Talihina station, attended the EMS World Expo Conference, which took place Oct. 12-14 in Orlando, Fla., and competed in the clinical challenge.
The Clinical Challenge is a clinical competition where teams of two will respond to challenging scenarios that test clinical knowledge, critical thinking skills, teamwork, communication, and situational awareness.
- Poteau City Hall, LeFlore County Court House closed today (Wednesday); Budget Board meeting rescheduled for Friday morning
- Local schools either closed or doing virtual learning for Wednesday classes (UPDATE)
- Ice storm warning issued
- Poteau Rotary Club cancels weekly meeting for second straight week
- College basketball stats for LeFlore County athletes through January 30
- LeFlore County February 2023 sports calendar
- Winter storm warning continues
- Basketball postponements/cancellations for January 31
- Male taken into LCSD custody after Tuesday afternoon shooting near Poteau
- Poteau, Pocola sweep LeFlore County foes; more area hoops
- Heavy snow blankets LeFlore County
- Friday night hoops: Poteau sweeps Spiro; Wildcats win in 2 OT, more results
- Poteau football trio makes 4A All-Stars
- Keota man loses life, Spiro woman injured in Tuesday night accident near Sunset Corner
- The most interesting person in Pushmataha County
- Final 2022-23 basketball rankings: Pocola girls jump to fourth, WIster boys back at No. 19 in 2A
- Data Scout mapping system user friendly for County Assessor's office, public
- LeFlore County Basketball Tournament: LeFlore girls upset Pocola, making first final since 1995 to face Howe; Poteau wins consolation prize, Spiro 5th
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.